- Who is Who
- To whom so ever it may concern
- SSSP Final Report
- Consumer Price Index - Old Series
- Consumer Price Index - New Series
- Price Trends in Kerala
- State Income
- Seniority List
- Transfer/Promotion/Other Orders
- Citizen Charter
- Organization Structure
- Photo Gallery
- Tenders / Quotations
- Economic Census 2013
- 73rd Residential Development Programme -Jaipur 2015-16
- Nomination for State Training Programme 2015-16
- Continuance of Temporary Posts from 01/04/2015 to 31/03/2016
- NORKA - Order - Printing of State Emblem in NRK Insurance Card
- IMG Training - Ethics and Values in Administration
- Circular_Duty Leave for BLOs
- Residential Development Programme -Jaipur 2015-16
- NASA_State Training Programme 2015-16
- Circular_Time Bound HG For 15 Years
- Circular_General Transfer Application
- Duties and Responsibilities of Senior Officers
- Circular_Annual Confidential Report_Instructions
- Circular_Increment Sanction
- Order_Conversion of Post
- Circular_Casual Leave
- Circular_TA / NRA Limit
- Pay Revision Anomaly Rectification Order
- By Transfer Appointment for RO
- Special Rules
- R.A to R.O Option Form
- Circular_ID Card
Annual Survey of Industries (ASI)
The Annual Survey of Industries (ASI) is the principal source of data on various aspects of registered establishments classified under manufacturing, electricity, gas & water supply and repair & services. The Field Operations Division (FOD) of National Sample Survey Organization (NSSO) carries out the field work of the survey and CSO consolidates the results at national level.The survey covers broadly the following 3 types of units
(1) Units registered under section 2m(i) and 2m(ii) of the Factories Act 1948.
2m(i) Units employing 10 or more workers and using power
2m(ii) Units employing 20 or more workers and not using power.
(2) Electricity undertaking registered with Central Electricity Authority
(3) Beedi and Cigar Establishments which are registered under Beedi & Cigar Workers Act 1966.
The factories included in the survey are grouped into two sectors viz. Census and Sample Sectors.
Census Sector: Units employing 50 or more workers with power and those employing 100 or more workers without power.
Sample Sector: All the other units.
Units coming under census sector are enumerated completely and only a small sample is selected from sample sector.
Hence we are not in a position to have a district wise estimate. CSO has asked this department to do the survey on the residual units also.